Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Waiting.......

This is the house....no. This is the house.....no. This one is definitely the house.......um no. I love being at home. My home is truly where my heart is. I stay home sometimes for a week or two at a time and it doesn't bother me a bit. Then I go to the grocery store. Yes, people make comments and tell me I need to get out more. I'm fine. So, finding the right house is so important to me. We have been through so many and we may be done, but I hate to say anything yet. The taxes on the farm house were 12k a year......thinking?? Yes, that would be $1,000 a month added to your house payment. So we decided against it. There are a few things that I want in a house: wood stove/wood burning fireplace (for heating), yard to play in and have a garden, a clothesline, and a decent size kitchen. I spend so much time in the kitchen so I need space to cook and store everything. The fewer bathrooms the better. I don't like cleaning bathrooms. That all said I obviously don't like moving. It turns my everything totally upside down. We have moved three times in 6 years. Each time it has been for a job improvement for Joey and I have had beautiful brand new houses, but seriously........it screws with me bad. We need to wait until our house sells to buy another so my ideal situation is to rent a house that we could buy when ours sells. One move. It may not work out that way with this house we are looking at right now. It's so great that I decided that I would just cherish the time we could live in it. We hope to know tomorrow. This is our house in Georgia. Don't you want to buy it?? Someone you know that wants to move to Georgia???

No comments: