Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Breathing.......

I am feeling sad lately. There seems to be lots of baby talk and new babies around me. I know there is nothing I can do to bring the baby back and all that stuff, but I can't shake the quiet emptiness. Most of the time I am okay. Other times I get the lump in my throat that I have to smile and act "normal" around. Sometimes I just cry. I can't help but think of how big we would both be at this point and the plans that I had for us that will never be. I know.... I can have another baby, but it doesn't take away the hurt. Nothing does and I guess it never will. I will have a house update soon. We did get the one I talked about and the movers will be here in two days. It's a big beautiful house. We are so happy to have finally found our "home".

No comments: