Monday, January 5, 2009

So much catching up to do......

I have been a complete slacker when it comes to posting, I know. I have been so sick and done nothing but lay in bed and visit the bathroom quite often. The holidays were nice. We had our first Christmas alone since we got married. This year it was exactly what we needed. We slept late, ate when we wanted, and napped. Well, I napped. Joey built legos and playmobil with the boys. I did take some pictures, but that would require me walking to the kitchen to get the camera and right now I am trying to avoid throwing up. I'll post them later. We have been back to the doctor and saw the baby's heart beating and heard its 143 bpm. I have been on Zofran which helps sometimes. I have lost some weight which the doctor says is okay for two more weeks. If I am still this sick and not gaining at all he said we will have to do rounds of IVs. I mostly hope it doesn't come to that, but sometimes I feel so bad I wonder if it would make me feel better. Yup I feel that bad. Joey has been so good taking care of me and the boys. Our house is still full of boxes and not all that clean right now. Oh well! We are doing what we can to keep our heads above water right now. We don't have any friends or family within six hours so we have no help right now. Luckily that means no company either because I can start getting sick without a seconds notice. My last appointment was good except for the seven vials of blood that they took which I promptly walked outside and starting getting sick in the parking lot after. I felt so sorry for Joey. Luckily he is sweet and understanding and didn't care. Honestly, I felt so bad that I didn't really either. I have been getting nervous again. I think it's mostly because this is about the time I miscarried last time and I already feel so attached to the baby. When I close my eyes I can feel myself holding the baby. Kissing it. Even though I am so sick I am really excited. We all are. I'll post again real soon.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Sorry you're feeling so yucky... I barely had any nausea during my pregnancies... oh that's not helpful... hugs to you....