Friday, May 23, 2008

Amost over............

I am so ready for summer days when we have no obligations. The boys love playing baseball and I love watching them but both of them having two games a week has been a lot. We have had a few overlap and the running around is crazy. School is just a whole other subject. I love my kids and I LOVE to be with them. That's why I had them........to raise them..... Me.....not someone else...... Me. I want to home school both boys next year. I've got to get my act together and start preparing. So anyway, I am over running around, working on other peoples schedules, planning parties, buying snacks and gifts, all of it.....done! I used to tell people to screw off a lot and now I don't as much because I am usually trying to keep the peace everywhere, but I am over it. I am tired of sacrificing my own happiness for other peoples. (adults) I am going with the idea of learning to tell people to screw off politely. Yeah that's good. Can't you just feel the built up repression. I think the best times happen when there is freedom of time and expression. And if you don't, I don't give a crap! No I'm kidding.....well kinda.
Matthew with Coach Daddy and Coach Wayne.
Handsome Max doing his rain forest play.
Max and his team. They ended the season third in their age division. Max had some killer home runs and really grew a lot. He got several game balls and for his last one his coach said " Max put us in the game, and he kept us in it." Bragging??? Yup. I am so proud of him.
You have no idea how fun it is to be in my house and how cute/funny my kids are. We laugh so much and my heart melts everyday. Don't you just want to snuggy them both? Oh, there goes my heart again.


One last thing...... I promised one of my friends this website a while ago and haven't posted it yet. It is a great resource. I sat down with my boys and went through each picture of the "offenders" in our area. www.familywatchdog.us

coming up next - how I shop for food

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I want to raise my kids too...I'd rather be broke and at home than working to pay for day care...
Have a lovely summer...