Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Faces on Sunday


As we drove home from Joey's parent's house the day was just to beautiful to go home. We went to the lake to play and watch the sun go down. It was so soothing.


We got out of the truck first to do a little exploring together. It is so amazing to watch your children grow and mature. His thought process is changing daily, he is intelligent and imaginative. He is still so shy and sweet. He loves his Mum, and boy do I love him!
pitter-patter....pitter-patter....... Wicked cute huh?
How can he possibly be this big. Some days I wish I could go back 10 years and cradle him in my arms one more time.HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! There is no better sound in the world than a real belly laugh from a little one. He couldn't be any cuter.A little play time with Daddy before bed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud to call this woman my wife. She is a wonderful person and does wonderful things for our family. She brings such joy to the boys by spending the time to show them how much she loves them. This is something that a lot of women don't do and I really appreciate the things that she does even though I don't let her know it often enough. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!