Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Health Adventure

The Health Adventure is such a cool place. $24 for an afternoon of laughs and learning. You can't beat it. Blowing BIG bubbles.
Learning about our sculls.
"Hey Mummie, what's this?" Seriously.
This was my favorite activity at the Children's Museum back home when I was little. You should have heard them discussing prices. So funny. I've got great kids who really pay attention to all aspects of food.
It was awesome, at the end of the museum they were showing The Story of Stuff.
I posted about it not long ago, good stuff.
I love Asheville. It feels good. Ya know what I mean?
Tomorrow is hiking and outdoor exploring.
*Note for my sister: Joey had to work on Thursday so I found the local Goodwill in Tenn. Nothing great but I'll be sure to hit the one here in the next few days. Love ya!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that you're sending up one of those chickens! That's the biggest one I've ever seen! I hope you guys are enjoying your vacay(it looks like you are). Better luck at the N.C. Goodwill!
Laurice