Monday, November 17, 2008

I have to say it

Ready for this one???? We are moving again. Yes, that's right....... again. This STINKS!!!!!!!!! We had terrible movers (ripped couch, broken bed, broken other things, ruined furniture, ruined food, and sooo much more) who won't return our phone calls or emails. We are living among boxes and have dirty water, no not just dirty, bad bacteria. We actually had no water at one point. We spent 3 hours and $23 at the laundry mat today. The lady who owns the house that we were going to live in is now pissy. PISSY????? Dirty water - small children....Pissy?? I am about to loose my mind. We found a new house to rent today and hopefully will be able to move in this week. She has decided she doesn't even want us to stay here until we can move so we will be heading to a hotel for the next few days. Hotels are real inexpensive huh??? Especially when you need a refrigerator and microwave and have a dog. We have one vehicle so the boys and I will have to stay in the room the entire day while Joey is at work. On the plus side...... I can finally give my kids showers instead of sponge baths with gallons of spring water and they won't have to ask if it's okay to flush or wash their hands. We will do school stuff and go for walks in the parking lot. Awesome! I know I'm complaining, but I have totally had it. Between the job loss, miscarriage, being in separate states for over a month, horrible movers and trying to live like this, I am emotionally spent. Dishes with no water...... sucks. We have had to buy so many jugs of water in the past week. It's almost 2:30 and I can't relax enough to go to sleep. My chest has been bothering me for the last month or so and we don't have health insurance yet so I just try to slow down and not get to hot. It doesn't feel like asthma, I'm not sure what it is. It would be so nice if we had friends in this state. I've got to find some peace soon.

No comments: