Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally!!

We are in our new house, surrounded by boxes, and so happy to be. This move has been so stressful, but as always we made it through and are only stronger because of it. Joey moved the last of our things in last night (we have way too much stuff!!) and we returned the u-haul at midnight. Poor guy, he has taken this whole thing like a champ. He is tired and sore and has just kept going. I have been under the weather and not much of a help. My mission right now is not to unpack, but to find a way to pack out of all the boxes. We are leaving tomorrow to go to my sisters in Maine for the holiday weekend. I am so excited to see her and her family! I have a few other family members and close friends I want to visit, but not a whole lot of time. We are all tired but I think this little trip, as long as we don't hit major traffic, will be a good little break for us. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: