Friday, November 14, 2008

So we are in New Jersey.......

I honestly don't even want to post about our move right now because it hasn't gone smoothly to say the very least. So we have moved, but I will wait to post about it until I have something better to say. Lets just talk about something else .........................
My sister and I have agreed we would like to do a handmade Christmas this year for each others families. We are going to swap gifts at Thanksgiving to avoid having to ship them. I have started a few fun projects but I am very behind. I can't share because my sister obviously would see, but I will share pictures after Thanksgiving. I am so ready to be settled and get to work on them again. I also want to get the boys school work started back up and get back in the kitchen. I haven't been cooking and I am feeling major withdrawals. I guess right now the thing I want the most in sleep and something clean. Anything........myself, the boys, clothes, water, house..... anything.

No comments: