Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maine

Our visit to Maine was great. We didn't get there until 5am Thanksgiving morning, but we were so excited to see everyone it was worth it. My sister made a wonderful meal and pumpkin pies that were absolutely delicious. I was tired, but my heart was truly thankful for so much.
On Friday we went to visit my cousin Kari and her husband Aaron. We grew up together, but have not seen each other in years. Our kids played together like they had known each other for ever. It was so good to see her and meet her kids.

Matthew, Max, Eli, Laney, and Mia





Next we went to visit my friend from high school Ali and her husband Aaron. We went to the LL Bean outlet store and to one of my favorite old school stores, Mexicali Blues, in the old port. I needed to find new boots for the boys at Beans and a new scarf for me at Mexicali. Within 30 seconds of walking through the door of Beans we realized that Matthew and Mady could be trouble together. After that we went back to Ali's were she had delicious white chicken chili in the crock pot waiting and fresh baked beer bread.
Mady, Matthew, and Max
Sam, Gabe, Will, Madison, Max, Isabella, and Matthew.Rosie, Auggie, and CoCo in the front row. Mad is so mature and handsome. Will is handsome and seriously funny. Sam was a little boy the last time I saw him and now he towers over me and is so smart. Bella is so pretty and girlie. Gabe and Matthew were busy, very busy.
My sister and I laughed a ton and as usual my favorite times with my sister were hanging out on her bed chatting and when we actually got to spend some time alone shopping.
This is the real us, my favorite us.
My sister is great!




















No comments: