Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Let it grow, Let it grow, Let it grow

Breakfast of champions.....mint tea, WHO bread w/ apple butter, and potato soup with corn & curry powder. I think labeling things breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack food is kinda silly.
Fun in the mail. Quilt squares.
We planted herbs, flower, and veggies today. Grow little seeds, grow. We are enjoying the warm temps and beautiful sunshine that spring is gifting us, but it's hard to come back inside and do chores. A rainy day here and there will help me keep up and give the boys some down time. The pollen has left a yellow blanket on everything outside. A little rain will help with that also. I think I will wait a few more days to do a rain dance though. The flowers are so bright and pretty. As for our circus, we did some looking online and in books to start putting our costumes together. He decided that CoCo is going to be our trapeze artist. Also, somebody needs to learn to juggle. Oh brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy what a wonderful job you have done with this. The pictures are awesome. the comments insigthful. I can't believe how grown up Max is. I wish Andrew was little again too sometimes. I miss picking him up and holding him. They grow way too fast.
What a beautiful Family
Aunt Madeline