Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome to Us

I promise this will be all of the websites, recipes, pictures, updates, and everything else that I have been promising everyone...... in time. I have come to realize this is probably the easiest way (okay, the only way) to keep up with everyone. I enjoy reading other peoples blogs and have learned so much from them. Friends and family know that pink and potatoes are my favorites. To anyone that happens by pink is pretty and feminine and nothing beats a BIG bowl of homemade potato soup. Preparing it and eating it is good for the spirit. Joey and the boys love it too! Being a mom is the most wonderful thing. Oh...... I just love it! So there you have it, Pink Potato Mommy. Some days are more interesting than others, but everyday is filled with passion. I do what I love, what I believe in, what being a woman naturally leads me to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, Really nice! This is so you and I really know about the Pink and Potato!! Cute pictures of the trip. We had so much fun with all of you. Our food was really good. We must do potato soup next time. Thanks, Love, Mom