Saturday, July 5, 2008

Confessions

My name is Cindy and I'm a Horizon chocolate milk-aholic. There I said it. I have NO control. I think about it when I have moments of quiet..........mouth watering, heart racing. It's not fat free and it's not cheep without a sale or coupon but it is obscenely good.
Confession #2 I jerked the plate away when my kids came near and said I wasn't sharing. I had been drinking coffee as I cleaned all day and I waited way to long to eat. My sugar was low and I was a little out of sorts. Usually it would be "one and then scoot", but not this time. I love chips and cheese. Doritos this time. (buy one - get one to boot!) I have simplified my house over the past year and every time I dust I am so glad I did. Cuts way down on time.
There is no confession here......just love. He's almost always in costume.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

My mouth is watering over the chocolate milky goodness... now I want some..
I had nachos for lunch today...

Looooove the costume.