Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have a valid excuse.....

I know I have been slack about posting. My sister always deletes blogs from her favorites if they they have long stretches in between posts. So for anyone still here, I have a good excuse. I AM SO TIRED!!! We took our first adult weekend away and while we were gone we found out it will be our last for another 5 years. We are so excited and couldn't wait to get home to share the news with the boys. So guess what guys???
We're going to have a baby.
They were so excited. Matthew asked "Where did you get married?" I say "In a church." He says "So what church did you go to this weekend to get this baby?" Joey and I laughed so hard. I told him the baby has been in my tummie (yes, ie) for a while we just didn't know. I am pretty irregular and just thought I was having a long cycle. Very long. He thought for a minute and then asked, "Where is that baby going to sleep?" I say "With us." He says "No, I sleep with you, its going to have to sleep on the floor." Its a good thing we have a while to work on that.

I showed very early with Matthew and got so big so quick everyone thought it might be twins. My clothes are already getting tight, but I haven't gained any weight. Go figure??

I had a thought today and it was that when Max is 21 the baby will be 10. He is already talking about how he can help when the baby comes. He is such a good boy. I don't want to rush this and I am trying to enjoy everyday for what it is, but oh I can't wait to kiss baby soft skin and smell breast milk breath again. I love having a baby.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

So happy for you!