Sunday, August 31, 2008

Catching Up

This is the Mac and Cheese I made a few weeks ago.
It looked so good I couldn't wait to take the picture. This is post dinner.

I have needed comfort food and there is something so comforting about cooking in my dutch oven. This is beef stew that I made with the carrots, potatoes, and onion we had from the CSA.
My girl in her pretty pink dress.
CoCo is such a precious little puppy. I love having her. And yes, I am finally wearing clothes instead of my Bathrobe.
I felt so bad when I started to see the world without the fog, my bird feeders were empty. I am so grateful my friends have returned even after they were neglected. There were three Morning Doves on the front steps the other morning.

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Mac & Cheese is my FAVE, and the only thing I can really cook well... now that the chilly weather is coming, I've been craving some...