Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chattanooga Zoo

The chimps were so funny. This guy was just hangin' out.
I think these frogs are just the coolest, but they'll kill you.

Clowning around in the store where I won't spend stupid amounts of money on bad plastic toys. I started buying the boys patches a while ago from the places we visit and I am going to make them wall hangings to display them. So they got patches and they are learning it's about the experience and not the cheap toys.

He ran over to the table, grabbed the hat, and hit the floor. He said " Mummie look they have shells." I love his thoughts.
We be jammin'.
This just melts my heart. They really are buddies.


1 comment:

Cristin said...

I love the patch idea... I hate blowing money on crap....

And the shell on the back is adorable...