Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday comforts

I HAD to have hot chocolate this morning and my boys were just delighted to join me.
I had my appointment with the midwife yesterday and was exhausted when I got home in the late afternoon. She is lovely and I am very excited to have her. I am going to share my story about that soon when I am not so tired. The boys were with their Grandparents so I actually took a nap. My first with this pregnancy, but hopefully not my last. I wanted to start a quilt that I am making for the baby (I nixed the wrap skirt for now) but instead I acted like a little one, peeled off my clothes and curled up under the covers. It was wonderful...... then I stayed up until 3am cleaning my house. So this morning was spent in the big comfy chair looking in on my blogger friends.**** By the way...... It only seems fair that if you know me, I should get to know you. Leave me a comment so I can visit your blog and get to know you also. See...friends :) **** If you don't have a blog, you should. It helps us all learn and see that we all connect in one way or another.


3 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm here!! So jealous of that nap... I love me some naptime...I might try to sneak one in now as a matter of fact...

Tori said...

I enjoy your blog.....congrats on the baby!!

Cindy said...

Cristin...I can always count on you, thanks!
Tori, thank you...we are so excited. I was just visiting your blog this morning.