Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hangin' in

I really do love being pregnant, but oh the nausea. I feel like I have the worst hangover constantly. Tired and nauseous just about all day long. I am still feeling like creamy, dairy, cheesy stuff. I am having a hard time eating all of the veggies from our CSA basket, so I have been putting them up for later. I made mac and cheese the other day and baked it with sunflower seed on top until it was brown and bubbly. It absolutely hit the spot. I have some great pictures to post but I just don't have it in me tonight. Soon. It rained today and it would have felt so good to just stand in it. I knew if I did it wouldn't be alone and I didn't have the energy to get everyone put back together after. Maybe I'll sneak out in the middle of the night if it's still raining. :)

1 comment:

Cristin said...

I hope the nausea doesn't last too long... I didn't have it too bad... and as long as I didn't get too hungry I felt ok... hence the 70 pound weight gain with both pregnancies...

Sunflower seeds on Mac and cheese sounds great... I gotta try that...