Monday, September 29, 2008

Moon & Celebrity

So you'll notice the moon on the sidebar. My sister and I are greatly influenced by the cycles of the moon. Our dreams, among other things, tend to be wild during the full moon. We were chatting about these little moon cycles people have on their blogs, so I decided to find one. My name, Cynthia also means goddess of the moon. Enjoy!


And the celebrity look alike at the bottom was something I found, I think, on Jen's blog www.mimimitchell@blogspot.com . She's funny. So I went to look but I didn't see the post on her blog....... maybe I missed it. I saw it around the time I had the miscarriage, but I may have been looking at older posts. Anyway, I was bored at the time and tried it. Don't Google the girl I look 96% like unless you are looking to get an eye full.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cin!
Now I can check here to see when I need to start gearing up for the freakiness that is my dreams.
Laurice