Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things

I love owls. I was trying to take a picture of him but he was looking away. I said "Mister owl could you please look at me?" He slowly turned his head and looked right at me. Joey and the boys got a kick out of that.
These wall hangings were in the carousel building at the Chattanooga Zoo.
The arts and crafts section was my favorite at the Creative Discovery Museum. There was clay, paintings, a self portrait area, and lots more.I know it is so easy and child like but I love to do rubbings. I was doing a Celtic knot.
We didn't eat here but next time we will. There are tables in the court yard to the left. I would love to own a little place like this one day. I would have soups, stews, and chowders all day everyday. I would love to do this with my sister, she could make lots of yummy breads and muffins.


No comments: